Wednesday, February 24, 2010

First Illustrator Illustration

I have recently begun the product development track for my FMM (fashion merchandising management) major. We have just begun the process of learning the programs Illustrator and Photoshop to do technical design work for product development and today was the first day we drew in Illustrator. The assignment was to draw a very basic T-shirt and we had lots of practice during the 4 hour class/lab to work on our skills in drawing with the program. I am happy to say I successfully drew my first product in Illustrator! Its just a basic T-shirt and its not really a great feat to achieve, but I am very excited about my major track and learning more about using the software.

Above is the T-shirt I drew. I know, very exciting...I haven't learned much other than right now. I'll get there.

No comments: