Sunday, November 20, 2011

Hanging on the Telephone

Today I dropped my phone in water....while I am attempting to drying it out, I am pretty sure it is gone from this world. The timing was not great (when is losing your phone ever convenient?), but luckily my two year contract just ended so it was time for me to get a new phone. I caved purchased an iphone. What is the most important decision an iPhone purchaser needs to make? What case do I get! Here are the top contenders:




 

 
Help me choose! If you have any suggestions of ones I would like, let me know! 

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahh love them all!

alfred said...

The plastic cases can be opted for a vibrant look. There are many colors to choose from when it comes to selecting the plastic iPhone cases.

E_Cell

Quinn-12 said...

The feel of a cardigan and the silhouette of a jacket, this piece from Style & Co. has everything you need to stay warm and elegant this season. leather jackets for men on sale