Sunday, September 5, 2010

Days of the Week

Been looking through various photo shoot pictures, ad campaigns, and street style pictures and have compiled some of my favorite looks. Any of these pieces I would love to have in my closet and so I have made a list for a weekly wardrobe if I could wear anything I wanted any day of the week.

True to form most of the looks include all or one of the following pieces I consider staples to a wardrobe: stripes, leather, leopard print, basic tanks, basics with unique silhouettes, leggings, denim shorts, skinny jeans, plaid and it seems I threw in quite a few lingerie inspired pieces as well. Enjoy the ripped, studded, and sparkling closet of of my dreams.

If only a week could always be this good.

Monday


Tuesday


Wednesday



Thursday

 

Friday


Saturday

  

Sunday

 

What is your favorite day of the week?

1 comment:

miya said...

ooooh I like the challenge of having to pick a day I like best!!! Its gotta be thursday for me :)