Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Take A Hit

Opened my mailbox today to a lovely surprise: the latest J Crew catalog. I happen to be one of those people that loves catalogs. I know its a little old fashioned, but I am a bit of a print enthusiast.
J Crew always has beautiful images and this season's marketing for their coats that come in wonderful pop colors really stand out.


Brightly colored coats are everywhere this season from the inspiration that came from the fall runway shows. J Crew offers several great silhouettes to classic coat options in a wide variety of pop colors this fall. Not to mention J Crew's coats are at some great price points. Check out these other brightly colored coats that I am obsessed with (yes, they are slightly less affordable).
Celine - I used to have a picture of this coat up at my desk at work. I love everything about it. Never has orange looked so chic. Then again Celine can do no wrong.

Rag and Bone - I have repeatedly posted about this coat. The wool motto jacket has a little bit of edge to it and I love the playfulness of the bright color

The Row - Sleek and chic defines the row and while the brand usually doesn't do bright colors I love this bold yellow coat

No comments: