Monday, October 17, 2011

Best of Both Worlds

I was picking up some things at Duane Reade the other day and the woman in front of me was wearing this amazing coat. She was actually a few people in front of me or I would have asked her who the coat was by, but alas she got away before I could find out.

This coat was a combination of wool and leather paneling and I have literally been googling the words "coat with leather panels" over and over again hoping to find this coat.

Finally I struck gold the other day! Now I have no way of knowing if this is in fact the coat, but it is a winner for me.

Helmut Lang does it again: meet the Eon Trench Coat


Who doesn't love contrasting textiles? Helmut Lang tends to not disappoint me, I am generally a fan. This coat really has me thinking it might be worth the invenstment. Leather and wool all in one coat sounds to me like it would be the perfect winter coat.

Too bad I couldn't just pick this up while at the Duane Reade..

No comments: