Monday, April 13, 2009

Returning from Nowhere

I haven't posted in ages and I feel like that should change. I am pretty sure no one actually reads my blog because there are never any comments. Even before I stopped posting for over a month. I am going to try and make a change in that area and turn this around by posting again. Not that I have any profound things to say, but I hate to watch my little blog go to waste.

Currently I am trying to memorize a speech for my Public Speaking class. It's not going well and I am pretty sure I am going to get a B even if I do better than I expect to and surprise myself. My professor is so nit picky that I can see myself getting any exceptional grade.

As of this morning I am obsessed with Twitter. I had it before, but I didn't care much about it and rarely updated (sounds familiar doesn't it...). Now I am all about it, but we shall see how long that lasts. The Veronicas are on it though so that's pretty exciting to see their Twitter posts, those girls are awesome. I hope I get tickets to their concert this summer.

Just came back from my spring break and it's been a bit hard to try and adjust to my school work load and sleeping pattern again. Ugh, I'm losing motivation. I'll admit though I'm pretty crazy over that boy right now. <3

3 comments:

Andie said...

I read it!! But I'm usually a silent partner..

Riley said...

Yay, love you for reading. I also suck at updating it.

Andie said...

do the procrastination survey!!!!!