Tuesday, March 23, 2010

This Love

I could never post enough about my obsession with The Veronicas so I have not posted about them much at all. For those of you that don't know The Veronicas is a pop duo from Australia and I love, love, love them. I have seen them several times in concert and met them. My bestie and fellow obsessed fan, Miya and I have trailed them all over from coast to coast of the US. I am very excited for their 3rd album to come out since its been years since they released their 2nd album. It seems like not as long here since it came out in the US later, but for those of us that got it imported from Australia, its been a while.

Not only do I love The Veronicas music, but they are very much fashion icons for me as well. I love their personal style. Here are a few of my favorites of them...I will try to limit myself here because I know I could post a million photos if I set my mind to it.

2 comments:

miya said...

hahah yes yes yes yes yes!!!

Riley said...

I am so pleased I am getting comments on my blog now. You know so I am not just posting zillions of photos for myself...then again I do love doing it. It was hard to narrow my choices down for Veronicas pictures