Tuesday, March 9, 2010

The Wait is Over

I have been obsessing over when the Chloe show would be and have been eagerly awaiting the chance to see it. Finally today the show happened! I am a big fan of Chloe, but I have to say that while I liked the show I was a little dismayed by all the khaki and brown. We get it, you like khaki, but does it need to be all khaki? I also felt that they did the all khaki looks for their Spring RTW, so it was strange to see more of it again. What I did like was the 70's influence. I have really been liking 70's styles lately and it gives me the slight urge to get some Free People and run around with daises in my hair....Many of the looks I liked I just wish there was more color range and some more wow pieces. It was all very wearable, but every now and then you got to through in that wow factor dress or something. The all black look pictured below stood out to me and I loved that look in particular. Here are a few of my favorite looks from the show:

No comments: