Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Coffee Day


Had today off as my "work day" (if I had a job I would be working on this day, but since I am unemployed I am free) and was in a rather good mood when I woke up because I had resolved some things the day before. I wanted to go to the gym today, but I thought it didn't open until 9 am and then I though oh wait no it's not until 11 am because that is when it opens on the weekend. At 10 am I looked up what time the gym opened and it said it opened at 7 am! I had just been waiting for it to open all that time and it had been opened the whole time! I felt quite foolish. Went to the gym and ended up working out for 2 hours. I lost track of time while I was there which pretty much never happens.

Came back from the gym and checked my email to get distressing news...No that's not the correct way to describe it. It wasn't distressing, it was just something I hadn't expected and I was taken a back because by and made me very emotional. Hence my earlier post I supposed. Thankfully I had my coffee and urban outfitters Wednesday meeting with Charlie. Which is always so nice because what is better than coffee and urban outfitters? To me there isn't anything better.

I bought a belt for $5 and a pair of black skinny pants for $10. Yes, I have no job and that should be food money, but I couldn't help it. I haven't bought something for myself in like 4 months. Plus I kind of need a pair of black pants and I intend on wearing them to my job interview tomorrow, so I am justifying them with that. I need a job, but I will miss my coffee dates with Charlie when I am employed. Money is needed though to even have coffee though, must remember that.

No comments: