Thursday, February 5, 2009

Pocahontas

I was mildly obsessed with Pocahontas when I was 7 and very much wanted to have hair like her. Long, black, having a life of it's own as it spirals in the wind and all that. I dyed my hair black at one point, but my hair has never successfully grown long. The one and only time I went to Disneyland was the year Pocahontas came out so the place was promoting it like mad and I instantly bought every action figure from the movie. I had the chief and even the fat villain (if you don't get them all it's not a complete collection!) None of this is terribly relevant, but I was thinking about all this and went looking for a picture of Pocahontas and found this strange image of the people that dress up as the Disney characters at Disneyland:



I mean what is going on in this picture? Why is Miko checking out Pocahontas's chest? Wildly inappropriate and disturbing.

No comments: