Thursday, February 26, 2009

Top 10

Sorry I haven't posted in such a long time! I have been trying to readjust my schedule to having a job and still having time to do homework. I decided I'd do a little list of 10 to catch up on me:

1. I am suddenly obsessed with the song "Landslide" by Stevie Nicks

2. Saw this video and thought it was very hilarious, check it out



3. Saw a lot of people with the "ash mark" on their foreheads walking around and I didn't understand for a while and then I realized the day before was Fat Tuesday so it was Ash Wednesday. Being Catholic has taught me something at least.

4. Found vegetarian chili and was so excited! It was soooo good. Oh I have missed you chili and I didn't even know it.

5. Was given a copy of a Michael Bubble album. Me and 40 year old women everywhere are rejoicing.

6. I decided I could wear 3 or 4 inch heels to work if I was only working a 4 hour long shift. I did fine until I had to go home and could barely walk to the subway and from the subway home. Guess, I'm not much of a lady. I feel slightly crippled still.

7. I don't get paid until next Friday and until then I have about $30 to my name. Do you hear that FAFSA?

8. Things are going over all really well and I'm trying to not freak out and screw them up like I normally do.

9. Recently I have become more interested in this straightener that dries your hair as you straighten it. My room mate has one and I am rather interested. Seems it would save time and possibly cause less damage to my sad hair.

10. Did you watch the video on 2? Because you really should. I am hoping to go on a little adventure in April and the details are in the works.

No comments: