Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Paint the Walls

I recently read an article about Charlotte Ronson's apartment and how she decorated it. There were photos of her apartment and an article accompanying the images by Lili Dialo, the author of this book:



I instantly became enthralled with the idea of myself painting walls and sanding furniture that I found at a flea market while re-painting it bright colors. Who am I kidding, this will probably never happen. I am however interested in the idea of the book and am considering purchasing it.

One reason I enjoyed the book (besides the glossy colorful apartments of perfectly styled "eclectic apartments") was one special decorating tip:

  • Organize your books by size or color so that they don't look cluttered on the shelves.
Oh! I could manage that! New goal organize books by color or size and have them displayed in tall narrow book shelf*.


*in the fantasy the book shelf is one I hand sanded and then repainted a whimsical color

This book holds my apartment fantasy...Buying the book may be the only part of the fantasy I full fill, but hey I can dream.

No comments: