Saturday, February 12, 2011

Yes!

Boy by Band of Outsiders has released their collection for Spring 2011 and guess who the featured model was? One of my favorite blondes! Check out the Boy by Band of Outsiders adorable spring collection featuring Kirsten Dunst.






























My favorite look was the tea party shots featuring the: Linen shawl collar blazer and pleated skirt with the silk/cotton sleeveless gathered shirt and gold canvas saddle oxfords.

Check out more of their wonderful collection at: http://boy.bandofoutsiders.com/

I love their Polaroid collection shots every time!

2 comments:

Miya said...

Fashionista spotted kiki at the rodarte show and I thought of you... :)

Riley said...

She has always supported Rodarte, I think she is friends with the designers. Oooo I am so obsessed.