Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Why You So Obsessed With Me?

There is no amount of basic cotton T-shirts that would every be too many. The perfect white tank top or t-shirt is one of my favorite obsessions. Black and heather grey are also among my personal favorite color options for favorites.

Spending $90 on a V-neck shirt might sound unreasonable to some, but if I had the money I would love to splurge on the basics. How many times are you going to wear that dress you bought for a wedding that was close to $200 dollars. How many times will you wear a plain white t-shirt? That's what I thought, it would be more than worth it.

A tribute to my love of the basics:


T by Alexander Wang










Vince



  James Perse








2 comments:

Miya said...

LOVE!!! I totally agree that it is far more economical to spend your money on clothing items that you KNOW you will wear.

Riley said...

I want, I want, I want...I will break one of these days.