Sunday, January 25, 2009

Back to Reality

It's been almost a month pretty much since I last posted. I kind of took a hiatus from the digital world while I was away on break from school in Seattle. Now I am back in New York City and back to reality though I enjoyed the break from the world while I had it.



Starting things off by saying I am not quite sure where I am going from here, but I'm confident I might find some direction. Things are kind of tough right now as I got laid off from my job and must now pursue finding a new one. Must work to feed myself, harsh reality right there. It isn't the best time to try and find a job due to the current economical climate, but I'll do my best. I am feeling optimistic about the whole thing mainly because I really do need to find a job. Let the search begin.

It was great to see all my friends at school in New York coming in (even though I hadn't slept in pretty much 48 hours and looked quite disastrous). It's funny settling back in to the routine of school again and the city, but at least I have the wonderful opportunity of going to school in a place like New York City. Not a lot of people get to do things like that, so I am aware I'm a lucky one.

With all the positives of being in New York and back in the big city, I know it's going to take some time for me to adjust after the break. I was living in a bit of a la la land and I wasn't sure I wanted to wake up from it. I feel over all people think I am being foolish and wasting my emotions, but that's not for anyone to decide but me. For now I just love an orange T-shirt and 1 am on Saturday and there's no changing my mind on that.


Re-arranged the furniture in my room which was a goal of mine for the semester. Not bad for only being here one day. Given it was a very small goal.

As for anything to come....I guess I am just going to see how it goes.

No comments: