Saturday, August 6, 2011

Between the Lines

I occasionally hint at or mention my obsession with stripes. Ok, I may mention it more than occasionally. Stripes are a classic print that I adore on dresses, skirts, shorts, pants, t-shirts...well anything. If you don't have something striped in your closet you need to work on that right now. I can't have enough!

Share with...le minor® dip-dyed tee: these hand dyed tees are an awesome take on a traditional french sailor tee. I love the aged look and the unique color combinations. Since they are dip dyed each of the shirts has a unique look

 I am always on the look out for a striped pencil skirt and I am loving this one by Chinti and Parker

T by Alexander Wang striped drape long sleeve dress: enough said

Striped Tailor Top: I want this in a million colors (starting with black, blue, and red stripes as my first 3 options)



The Row: Resort 2012 Collection - inspiration 



Jil Sander: 2011 Spring RTW Collection - I loved this collection, like most fashion enthusiasts. Seems like this collection had an editorial in every fashion magazine this spring

No comments: