Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Getting the A

Finally! Alexander Wang had a sample sale today and after waiting in line for 2 hours I finally got in and bought some goodies. If you have read this blog you know that I am rather obsessed with Alexander Wang. Downside to the sale was that there were no shoes or handbags. Still they had a lot of options and the prices were pretty decent. I ended up only purchasing T by Alexander Wang pieces and nothing from the RTW lines. I got several great pieces that I am very excited about though.

 Here are my purchases:

 side zipper skirt - I got it in black

 cropped sweater - I got this in black too

 classic white racer back tank - I have wanted one of these forever! 

black racer back tank - no pocket slightly different style than the white
cream knit sweater

These will be perfect for the fall. I am so excited about these purchases...now I have some Alexander Wang in my closet, so pleasing.

No comments: